Announcing the First Ever ZAPCon!
Today we are calling for topics and speakers in the first-ever OWASP ZAP User Conference!
This will be heavily focused on using ZAP at scale and Application Security practices.
Do you have a story to tell about how you use ZAP inside your company or a sweet ZAP tweak that made ZAP sing? Other ZAP users would love to hear about it!
- When: Airing March 9th, 8am-Noon PT / 4pm-8pm GMT
- Who: ZAP Users and those looking to learn more about ZAP
- What (Topics): Initial topic ideas include:
- Automating ZAP
- Scripting ZAP
- Dealing with ZAP and Authentication
- If you have a topic that is not included in this list, great! Send us an outline and we’ll review it!
- Where: This will be a virtual event. Details to follow on platform, chat, etc.
- Format: Presentations should be ~30min in length, with 10-15min Q&A Discussion to follow.
The CFP will close on Feb 19th at 10:59 pm PT / Feb 20th at 6:59 AM GMT
The conference will, of course, be completely free for attendees.
Submit your talk proposal here https://sessionize.com/zapcon-cfs