We are happy to announce that ZAP is participating in Hacktoberfest 2022.
This is what contributors need to know to participate in and complete Hacktoberfest 2022:
- Go through the Hacktoberfest 2022 contributor section to know more about what you should do and the rewards you will receive. We would be genuinely happy if you choose the “plant a tree” option as your reward.
- Contributions/pull requests can be made to the following repositories under the OWASP ZAP organization:
- Read the ZAP Contributing Guide.
- We recommend you to go through the ZAP Developer Guide. It has all the answers to your questions about the development environment setup and the checks that your PR should pass before it is merged.
- If you are a beginner, please check out the curated Hacktoberfest issues on the main ZAP repo.
- If you would like to challenge yourself, you can check out the good second issues and enhancement issues.
Some good resources to get started for beginners: