|Blog Posts||Author: simon (73)|
Simon released ZAP in 2010 and has been working on it ever since.
Simon’s work on ZAP is supported by The Software Security Project.
Simon has worked on nearly every part of the ZAP code base.
He is currently focusing on:
- 2020/09 - 2023/08 OWASP Project Committee Member
- 2020/08 - 2021/01 OpenSSF Security Tooling Working Group Lead
Simon has given ZAP talks at conferences all over the world and has recorded numerous videos, including the series:
All of Simon’s publicly available videos are linked off the Videos page.
- 2023/10/25 Evo Cyber Security #51 – Changes in Software Supply Chain Regulations
- 2023/09/12 Application Security Weekly: Building a Scanner and a Community with Zed Attack Proxy - Simon Bennetts - ASW #254
- 2023/06/14 Software Engineering Radio 568: Simon Bennetts on OWASP Dynamic Application Security Testing Tool ZAP
- 2023/05/12 Stack Overflow Podcast: Stung by OWASP? Chatting with the creator of the most popular web app scanner
- 2022/09/14 TFiR: Zed Attack Proxy (ZAP) Founder Simon Bennetts Joins Jit.io
- 2021/11/10 The Application Security Podcast: Simon Bennetts – Using OWASP ZAP across an Enterprise
- 2020/06/20 OWASP Project Panel
- 2015/05/18 FLOSS Weekly 329: OWASP ZAP
- 2013/02/02 FOSDEM: Simon Bennetts: Practical Security for developers, using OWASP ZAP